By accessing or purchasing from JewellryGo, Please read the below Terms & Policies carefully!
- Respecting your privacy is of utmost importance to us at JewellryGo.
- Any information you submit to our website, or that is gathered by a “cookie” during your visit, is used strictly by JewellryGo to maintain a record of your purchases and for promotional reasons.
- We do not sell, transfer, rent or trade your information to any third party.
- When you register at our site, you will be asked to submit some personal information, such as name and contact information.
- JewellryGo will safeguard your personal information. Under no circumstances will we disclose or share your information with any unauthorized third party.
- It is a standard practice all online businesses adhere to.The cookies that are left on your computer are purely meant to keep track of the jewelry and pendant pages that you frequently visit, and this in turn helps us to customize the pages that you visit by placing commercials, alerts and other incentive oriented content that may be of interest to you. Therefore you will be able to enjoy an efficient shopping experience. In addition the cookie “remembers” who you are, therefore eliminating the need for you to re-register with us every time you visit our site.
- Customers are able to disable cookies if they want personally from their browser.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- JewellryGo strives to be as accurate as possible and intends that the colors, design, and style of the products that appear on this site reflect those of the actual product.
- Actual colors and the "look and feel" you see on JewellryGo website will depend on your computer monitor and on other technical factors.
- If a product offered by JewellryGo itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.All of JewellryGo products are guaranteed against defects for 14 days from the receipt data. Except as expressly stated herein, We disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on the JewellryGo website.
- You agree that the sole and exclusive maximum liability is arising from any product sold on the JewellryGo site is the price of the product ordered.
- Purchased goods may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country or state. JewellryGo has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. When customs clearance procedures are required, It is the responsibility of the recipient to contact their local customs office for more information.